Windscreen and screenbreak
Tennis court fencing
- Easy installation
- Diameter of the posts adapted to the structure exposure to wind and to the trim type (screenbreak or single twist toasting)
The Metalu Plast tennis court fencing is composed of plastic-coated galvanized steel posts, Ø 70 to 114 mm and 180 x 80 mm with a spacing between posts of 3.60 m. The post diameter depends on the height above ground, the spacing between posts and the presence of screenbreaks and windbreaks.
The infill is a green plastic-coated toasting single twist 45 mm mesh with welded wire guides every 50 cm on the post and welded plates on end and corner posts.
The tennis court fencing kit includes:
- 30 plastic-coated sendzimir steel posts (4 corner posts and 26 intermediate posts) with an height of 3m.
- 8 plastic-coated sendzimir steel braces Ø 50 mm
- 6 rolls standard single plastic-coated green wire mesh certified by the FFT with nets Ø 2.9 mm
- 1 square door 1.2 x 2 m in plastic-coated galvanized steel 40 x 40 mm.
Height of the posts (mm): 3000 / 3500 / 4000
Spacing between the posts (mm): 3600
Depth of sealing (mm): 500 / 700
Ball stop nets
Spectator railing with simple twist wire mesh
Spectator rails with welded wire mesh - dB-Lock
Spectator rails with welded wire mesh - dB-Stop
Spectator railing without infill
Ball stop netting - bipod posts
Ball stop netting - rectangular posts
Ball stop netting - round posts
Doors and gates