Spectator rails with welded wire mesh – dB-Lock
- The top level spectator rails
- Resilience of the ovoid structure
- Panel on the spectator rails spectator axle
- Integrated panel to the rail and posts
- Anti-noise and anti-vibration dB-Lock system
- Easy installation thanks to dB-Lock fixings
The dB-Lock® system is a Metalu Plast exclusivity. Designed to reduce noises due to vibrations, it also facilitates the installation of grids on the spectator rails step by step or at the end. The grid is embeded in the profile of the rail thanks to EPDM rubber, and into the posts through the system dB-Lock®.
That equipment is made of ovoid plastic-coated cast aluminium tees and elbows and ovoid plastic-coated aluminium posts and profiles.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Contact us for further information.
Height above ground: 1.10 m
Spacing: 2.55 m
Depth of the sealing: 0.47 m
Grid: 2.48 to 2.51 x 0.8 or 1.00 m
Ovoid plastic-coated tubes: 80 x 60 mm